Optimum use of breath and inner heat increases metabolism. Sweating, stimulates elimination and reduces cravings. Some believe that one 90 minute hot yoga class can burn up to 1000 Calories (dependent on fitness and effort).
- Sportsmen and women who wish to stretch tone and recover taught over-trained muscles.
- Anyone who wishes to restore balance and order to their lives as they get into ‘bullet proof’ shape.
- Those who want to start yoga but are daunted by traditional methods
- Die-hard yoga junkies
- Those in search of peace in a crazy, frantic world. 90 minutes of ‘torture’ is well worth the deep peace and well-being, even bliss which follows.
hot yoga is not recommended for anyone who has
- adverse affects to heat
- heat stroke
- heart problems or high blood pressure
Before attending class, please consult with your health care professional.